Saturday, March 24, 2012

7 Weeks

7 weeks as of yesterday! Each Friday when I move into that next week I feel a mini wave of relief. I've been so fortunate this week to have a little more energy back and absolutely no nausea. The lessening of the symptoms do make me nervous, but I still have a few constant symptoms hanging around.

The one that emerged this week -- food obsession. I fed my inner fat kid this whole week. I'm craving really bad for me foods like fast food burgers, pizza, cheesesteaks, carbs. Eating is such an experience these days. It makes me so happy. While I'm thankful I'm facing that instead of all day morning sickness, I know I can't keep on this path or I will be 800 lbs by second trimester!

In about an hour we leave for our annual winery trip. This year will probably be a little bit more boring for me, just watching my group of friends and husband sip wine all day, but I'll try to make the best of it. At least there'll be plenty of food to look foward to!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on hitting yet another milestone! Glad to hear that you're feeling better. Hope you have a wonderful time this weekend. I think I would have had almost as much fun on my wine tour last weekend just taking in the views and people watching (for instance: there was a lady wearing her underwear outside of her pants at Torrey Ridge). Either way, this one will be memorable and unique for you, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had fun on the wine tour! The pics were great.

    I've been craving Coca Cola. Wish I had an excuse ;)

    ReplyDelete