But when it's YOUR baby up on that screen -- ohmygod, completely changed my tune. It was the best $125 I could have spent. I'm just in awe. My baby is beautiful and perfect! Watching her contort around, arms holding up legs, fists on her head, mouth moving to suck in amniotic fluid -- there are just no words.
![]() |
| One of my favorites even though the arms by her head make for some distortion |
I stare at her pics (and the DVD of it) and just start tearing up every time. She's MINE! Well, mine and W's. But, we MADE her! And she's amazing. I still can't figure out who she looks like -- I see both parts of our noses; lips could be mine.
Somehow it's made my pregnancy annoyances seem a lot more tolerable, and now when I feel her tumble around in my belly I can put a face to it.
We also learned she is head down now (hopefully stays that way!) and got confirmation she's still a girl. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment