Sunday, June 24, 2012

Nursery Inspiration

After spending a few days completely overwhelmed by, well, a million things regarding this baby, I FINALLY feel like I'm getting closer to organizing my mind.

Our second bedroom I had repainted gray a year and a half ago, and I think we'll keep the same color. My best friend wants to paint me one striped wall. And I knew I wanted to add in pink pops plus incorporate the simple patterns I love -- dots and chevron. Then I saw this nursery:

Source: Project Nursery

I'm not quite in love with the name treatment over the crib, but otherwise, ::swoon::. It's just the mix of girly and modern I love.

I've started a pin board on Pinterest to recreate this look:


Now begins the work of cleaning out the bedroom to make it a home for our little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment