Weight: 13 lb last week at her 4 month well visit. Dropping in percentile to 24th, but pediatrician is not concerned. She's 80th percentile for height. I'm trying not to stress about it.
Sleep: Still a catnapper during the day. About 5 naps a day. Sleep is more unpredictable these days -- can I blame four month sleep regression and teeth? She sometimes won't go down until 10:30 again, and sometimes a 3 am wakeup to nurse. She did pull a few 7:30s the few days after her four month vaccine.
Clothes: 0-3 can still fit, but I'm moving her up to 3-6.
Social: Loves smiling at people, and especially loves her sister who is constantly entertaining her with dances and cheers.
Crying: Hunger and gas pains, though that seems to be fewer now.
Crying: Hunger and gas pains, though that seems to be fewer now.

No comments:
Post a Comment