Sleep: We crib trained her for naps this weekend! She can roll back to belly but not the other way, so she cries out of frustration. It took her 30 minutes the first day to realize she could just simply put her head down and sleep on her belly. The next couple naps we tried it she went down faster but the naps didn't last as long. My goal is to get her to sleep in her crib at night, because I'm so afraid she'll launch herself right out of her RnP!
Food: She tried a Mum Mum (rice husk) and oatmeal this weekend! I was going to wait until 6 months, but she's close to that, and I feel she was ready. Can't believe how big she is now! Food is a big deal!
Clothes: 3-6 but can still fit into some 0-3 month things. She's more tall than wide.
Social:
She completed her first week of full-time daycare! I think it's been positive for her, though I hate the thought of her being away all day. She's been sleeping better at night and eating a lot more in a sitting instead of snacking. She still loves shopping. Though now, when we go out to eat, she's rather vocal -- not crying, just loud.
Crying:
Hunger and overtiredness.
Milestones: First food and first belly nap!






No comments:
Post a Comment