Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lucy at 12 Weeks




Weight: Anything I put here is a complete guess, so we'll just wait until her 4 month appointment...

Medical Issues:   She has had some hives springing up all over the past few days, and we're not sure where it's coming from. Fortunately they don't seem to bother her. 





Sleep:  She is still doing 7-8 hour stretches, which is pretty nice considering I have to get up and be presentable for 8 hours a day now. She's still sleeping in the Rock N Play in our room and swaddled. Her naps are fewer and shorter, but it's probably the adjustment to daycare. 

Clothes: 0n the brink of 0-3 and 3-6. Ahhh, where is my little girl going?? 



Social:
Daycare, so lots of socialization. Hopefully the other snot monsters keep their distance.

Crying:
Not much crying at all this week. When we hang out in the evenings she's pretty chill and smiley.


Milestones:  Big week -- I'm back at work full-time and she's in daycare in the afternoons. It was absolutely terrifying to drop her off with complete strangers, especially considering we've never even let her grandparents babysit. But it seems to be going well overall. The three of us are all adjusting to a big change. I miss her tons while I'm at work, but it's good to feel like "me" again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment