Friday, July 6, 2012

22 Weeks

Baby is as long as a spaghetti squash! (I have never looked at a spaghetti squash, but I'm assuming it's a good size.) 

I've never really done any of these pregnancy surveys on the blog before, but there's a first for everything, right? 

How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain: 14 lbs as of 2 weeks ago.
Maternity clothes? Pretty much everything I wear is maternity at this point. A lot of my dresses would work, but they rise up too far in front and look ridic.
Stretch marks? No new ones anyway!
Sleep: Decent only when I'm on the couch. I wish I could sleep in my bed, but nothing seems to work; it's just too uncomfortable. When I'm on the couch I feel supported, plus I'm still able to lie on my back. I can lie like a stone until my bladder wakes me up. 
Best moment this week: I should write these down, but alas, the pregnancy brain has struck again. 
Miss Anything? Belly sleeping. And fruity alcoholic drinks. Like whoa.
Movement: Kicks and tumbles -- always after I eat and usually right before bedtime. 
Food cravings: No real strong craving. We eat a lot of pizza. And salads at lunch during the week. (I've taken to speaking for her -- is that creepy?) 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: Girl :) 
Labor Signs: None. 
Symptoms: Clumsiness, loss of memory retention, swollen ankles/feet, heartburn
 Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Wearing just my e-ring these days.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy definitely. 
Looking forward to: Purging the guest room to make it into the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment