Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Baby's First Photo!


Today was the big day -- our first ultrasound and first time we got to see our little peanut! From what I could tell, it looks like everything is on schedule and going well. The heartbeat was 176 bpm. He/she was bouncing around waving arms and legs  -- so crazy! I had half convinced myself there was no baby there but I was thankfully proven wrong. How is it possible it can have all its little body parts and organs and be an inch big?! 


Best of all -- there was only one little baby in there. I would have fallen off the table if it had been twins! Seeing the little bean has reduced about half of my pregnancy anxiety, and I'll feel a little more safe in telling people, buying maternity clothes and maybe even picking up some baby items! Now here's hoping the next 10 weeks until I have my next ultrasound don't creep by too slowly!

4 comments:

  1. Awww yay!! What a big day- so happy for you and Wes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! =) He or she is beautiful already! Did you decide on a name yet? Boomer and I are pulling for Axl Rose. =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No names yet, but DO not encourage Axl -- he already loves it!

      Delete